nuffnang

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nights out with the girls on fri and sat was fun ; XoXo nar! ;xx heheheh
.
.
Went boat quay ; 97 ; thai disco than cine on fri
with different groups of pple ;
& at the same time , know quite abit of pple .
drank quite abit and was merlion`ing on the way home , "powderful" hur?
t-.-t
.
skipped sat dancing lesson cause i had a hangover in the afternoon
but i was fine when night arrived ;xx LOL!
SOOOOO ...... boatquayyyyyyy than rounding ;
woots ~ i`m enjoying my life like nobody business ~ v-_-v
.
.
nights out without pictures is equivalent to not goin out ;

my new haircut! (by myself) -____-

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ sex me ~ ;x jk la! lol!
my Sheryl; amy`s idea -_-
My amy; she loves me! ( i think so ;x)

hehehehehehehehe xDDDDD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
obviously i still got alot more to upload BUT..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i`m late
&&
i`m gona go for pepper lunch already , so ciaos ~ t^_^t

No comments: