nuffnang

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lost my wallet on wednesday night;
w0nnnderrful? SUPER! -___-
.
.
a total of 280++ bucks gone; (my camera savings =[ )
what worse was ~
my identification card is inside -
.
.
.
sad? DEFINITELY ~
.
.
.
The very first guess wallet i bought for myself .
T-T
!@#*(!@#!)!
.
.
curse the person the take my wallet to die a horrible death
7 days later.
be it walk to death; eat to death;drink to death ,whatever bullshit la.
i is very sad + very angry + very pekchek
&& disappointed.
.
.
Now i need to replace my I/c (100 bucks)
- to buy a new wallet
- to make posb card
-to save up for my camera again tT.Tt
.
.
mummy says : hope the person that took my wallet
will not be that wicked to throw away my i/c
hopefully he/she or maybe both ,
drop it in a postbox so that the postman can hand it over to the police or
deliver it to my house ;(((
.
.

No comments: