nuffnang

Thursday, July 3, 2008

my Dar (sheryl) changes fcuking fast you know? LOL!
& she manage to make my laugh while eatting my maggie! -_-



-kay-yi-el-el-why.- ;ت says:
dar!!
-kay-yi-el-el-why.- ;ت says:
u v.good de hor

-kay-yi-el-el-why.- ;ت says:
u love me the most de right
EXTRAORDINARY babiisher * the laughters and smiles =) says:
ya
EXTRAORDINARY babiisher * the laughters and smiles =) says:
why why?
-kay-yi-el-el-why.-;ت says:
lol! i ran out of cigg and i am underage ;xx
-kay-yi-el-el-why.- ;ت says:
T-T

EXTRAORDINARY babiisher * the laughters and smiles =) says:
suddenly my feeling for u has FADE
EXTRAORDINARY babiisher * the laughters and smiles =) says:
LOLS
-kay-yi-el-el-why.- ;ت says:
LOL
-kay-yi-el-el-why.- ;ت says:
t-.-t neh you la!
-kay-yi-el-el-why.- ;ت says:
lolololol!



see what i means anot? but still i love her ~ o.o hehehhehe


Recently Nigel showed me a article which is pretty interesting ; so i think i am gona share
it with you pple ; so ..... heres the link !!!


BUT; * gross pictures; view it at ur own risk ~ t^-^t

http://youcapturedme.blogspot.com/2008/06/excerpt-from-in-fog-sagawas-post.html






ciaos! [[=

No comments: