nuffnang

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh, how great.
i`m rotting at home now waiting f0r my smelly to wake up
so that he can bring me for dinner.
.
.
didnt join the girls today to sentosa because when i woke up they
are already ready to go , so whats the point?
.
.
i`m gona have a haircut later i guess.
my hair is growing super fast de can? -____-
i rem not long ago i just had it cut.
& now?
.
.
.
since i got so much time now, i should update some pictures.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
the v.first danceclass with them :D

Photobucket Photobucket

the Grace`y at country club ; us, b4 going swimminnnnnggggg!

Photobucket
@.@
Photobucket
the nice,ice cream ;x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
FENG; KAM ; GRACE

Photobucket

.___.

Photobucket
see !! my feng feng sing till so ru sheng!;x

Photobucket
the one by my side when i am down;
i miss drinking with him! HAHAHAH !

Photobucket
th- lil kid i dote on ;D

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
the nonsensical-silly soulmate ;D



lido [[=


i am lazy already. going have dinner with amy.
boat quay tonight i guess. gotta finish my balance -_-
.
.
.
ciaos pple.

No comments: