nuffnang

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

today is a !*(#&(*!&(#& day ~
.
.
dragged myself out of bed cause i was suppose to
replace my posb card.
.
.
as usual ~ the queue there is like applebananaorange long?
-______-
.
.
.
.
waited for 1 hours 15 mins and still i didnt manage to make a new card
& why ?


BECAUSE THE FCUKING CHIO BU AT THE COUNTER SAYS




: YOU NEED AN IDENTITY CARD TO MAKE YOUR NEW POSB CARD
AND IF YOU DONT HAVE UR IDENTITY CARD WITH YOU
THAN I AM AFRAID YOU NEED YOU PASSPORT OR YOUR BIRTH CERT
.
SMART EHS?
.
.
mummy told me ALL I NEED IS MY POSB BOOK!!
-___________-
.
.
i got so pissed off so i called mummy
and SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMED at her in the phone!!
.
.
& she still assumes i need ONLY MY POSB BOOK! -_____-
and she screamed back at me
: YOUR THUMB PRINT FAKE ONE HAR?!WHY ARE YOU SO DUMD!
.
.
.
.
so i is dumb OR DUMB?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
whatever it is ! -______-
.
.
.
i `ve just started a new blogshop selling contact lens ~




i hate my sister do you ? -_-


No comments: