nuffnang

Monday, August 4, 2008

HEY !! :(
i`m sad !! why?
.
.
cause my CPU died on me! ;(((
i`ve gt no more com to use now & repairing cost around $500-$600 !!
rahhhh !!
.
.
wonderful? VERY ! :((
.
.
some pictures for the time being and i might not be online for quite some time!
do miss my existence online! wahhaha! xD
.
.

i love my baby~ xD heheh


oh ya ! i almost forget about this someone!


to this particular guy that thinks he is perfect and every girl must fall in love with in ` INCLUDING ME. HEY MR BHB if YOU are reading this , Let me GET this clear into your tiny lil`bird brain ,
you are NOT in the least handsome and also fcuking stupid.
you think you have played me? HAH! dont be stupid. i am the one playing you!
c`mon ~ you think i will actually like you? HAH! if thats so , when you pleaded me to be tgt with you , i would have already done so ! can you get dumber than that?
are you stupid or stupid? and C`MON ~ when you couldnt have me you said you dump me? dont try to bluff yourself okay! PEE and look in the mirror! FAGGOT! -_- ewwww!
my baby is much more handsome than you dude!
.
.
.


AMY PAH KUKU! ;X lol!


this is the only success photo. we tried squeezing into the picture numerous time, and 1 of our head will be half or uncaptured!
till amy ask me to stand further!
.
.
bias right? n`b one! i already so small size still ask me stand behind! make me more small size!
t-.-t!

.
.
i`ve changed my phone and i didnt have the time to resave everyone num!
today i got messed up by my 2 sis phone and my dad phone! -_-
my older sister was msging me about my cpu and my younger was msging at the same time and i kept send wrg msges! -_-
.
.
my younger sis phone starts with 9016
my older sis phone starts with 9610
my daddy phone starts with 9061
.
.
darn it! so i took a lil time to save their num and name.
my elder sis : lao chi ku ,
my younger sis as : xiao chi ku ,
my daddy as : pa chi ku ,
my mummy as : ma chi ku ~

.
.
wahahha! so chio the name~ i like! ;x
.
.
i`m goin Genting this fri with mummy ! ciaos pple! xDDDDD
gota go bath and prepare, i am meeting baby for movie ! WAHAHAHAH!
i am one lucky lil bitch ! xD

No comments: