nuffnang

Friday, September 12, 2008

&& i`m here blogging early in the morning at 6.30am
while eating my CHILLICRAB cup noodle!
;3
i wonder why i woke up so early ! .___.
hehs!
.
.
so i guess its time to blog a lil [[=
.
.
i went on cruise yesterday with kev and sher ;
enjoy`ed our day there with their superb nice breakfast and
i`m still kinda missing the breakfast there ! ;x
.
.
i havent got time to upload pictures from my phone to the com
because i`m super lazy and its super troublesome to me! :(
so i will just post up whatever i have here with me first [[=
.
on my birthday celebration my beautiful girls =pp
.
.

mine ;)

make a wish , cut the cakke !! ;x
BTW , i seriously dont know whats amy is laughing about! XD lOLOL
click for captions! ;x

.
.
finally she`s not laughing! @.@"

.
.

from L - R

daddy eric, daddy , max , bamboo! ;x
.
.

L-R


arron, defeng , alvin
.
.

all waiting for pool ! ._.
.
.
HOR! my baby playing 5-10 with baby ! ;x lolol!
.
.
thats about it till i upload those in my phone [[=
.
.
.
.
.
.
p/s credits to both the pictures and the photographer : kammy`g

No comments: