nuffnang

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I was out with sher & co just nw.
&& i bought a VERY VERY cute mickey mouse couple keychain!!!!
.
.
why is it cute?
because when they kiss , they automatically close their eyes!
SUPER CUTE RIGHT! xD
the only not very cute part is I HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE TO! -_-
.
.
i`m currently very broke.
& i`m still spending $$ like i`m still working and have alot in my bank! -_-
my poor bank used to have 4 DIGIT!
and now? 3 digit!
.
.
sibei poor thing sial! -_______-"
i guess its time to get a job already ~
i have been slacking wayyyy toooooo lonnnnngggg already ~ ;(
.
.
i wana save up money for a puppy !!!!
.
wahahhahaha !
even though i dont know whether momo will allow me to keep a puppy or not lohs.
but still I DONT CARE! I WANT A COMPANION! ;(
.
.
i google`d and yahoo`ed abit on puppies for the WHOLE day and still i like
mini schnauzer the best !!!!!!!!!
although when they grow up jiu no longer very cute le la ~ ;xxxbut still when they are young is very cute de lohs! @_@ hehs!
any nice soul wana chip in f0r my puppy ?
can kindly contact me through msn ! ;X LOLOLOLOL!
i will love you all to death ! ROFLMAO !!!
.
.
i`m gona go chat abit in msn than go to bed ~
tml will be a better day !
.
.

No comments: