nuffnang

Friday, October 3, 2008

Love ; Used to ?
.
.
i dont know, i dont actually feel like see`ing him
but somehow i cant deny the facts that i really misses him .
.
someone tell me this is just because i`m too used to having him
by my side for the past 1 year 7 months.
& its no longer love .
.
.
thinking back , the past do really really hurts ;(
& somehow i cant recall any sweet moments at all
am i really happy for the last 1 year 7 months?
.
.
.
ahhhhhhh~ f0rget it , i`m getting emo again ! -_-"
.
.
.
thank you all who tried being there for me.
to lend me a listening ear when i need someone to speak to.
to lend me a shoulder when i needed to cry .
to lend me ur hand when i needed something to bite .
to be there for me when i needed a companion .
to try giving me advise when you pple know i wont heed any .
.
at least, i`m not alone .
.
.
am not in the condition to take pictures this few days .
& i found a picture of me and bb like a year back ?
.
.


go emo already ` ciaos ~

No comments: