nuffnang

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

here to clear the webs ;x
.
.
.
Mei and i decided to get a job the other time beacause we are tired of rotting at home ;x
&& i tell you , that day is the worst day of my life and i`m like freakin serious.
wont be goin into details because i`m lazy >.<>
.
.
Interviewed as a typist and i actually succeeded!!
w0w , its like damn lots of people there you know ? :3
i`m starting work after 24 DEC ~ woots .
.
.
.

i dont know why ,but I THINK I DONT LOOK KIDDISH here!! (although i smile so reluctantly)
.
.
i look like i`m really 18!! ;x
(i always look younger than my age to others)
.
.

i`m gona go have my brunch(breakfast plus lunch) like soon.
so yeaps! i`ll blog real soon again .
i`ve got so so much things to blog about !!
But i`m like so lazy ~ ):
.
.
.
i will be back later (maybe)
.
.
&& b4 i go :DDD
.


a picture of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . (was on on phone with mel)







No comments: