nuffnang

Friday, November 14, 2008

my life`s boring !
i keep sleeping at early in the mornign and wake up at like 10 -12 in the night !
WTH ?
if my timing goes on like this , i can never get a job!
&& i`m like fucking broke lohs! -_____-"
.
.
i cant ever afford to get my own breakfast this morning can ?
.
.
HELLA!?!
and guess what? i`ve to trouble pple to come all the way down to hougang ,
get me breakfast than travel all the way back home.
i`m so "nice" .
.
.
i`m like a burden now T.T
.
.
and now i intend to not slp all the way till 10 in the night than get my ass to bed,
AND ONLY WAKES UP AT LIKE 10 in the morning ~
.
.
-________________-"


i`m gona go audi already , a picture of my naked face to scare you all ! :D
dont tell me you have no eyebags lohs!
whatever whatever ._.
:D

p/s: CLICK on the ADs for me , it doesnt cost you anything dude! :DDDDDD

No comments: