nuffnang

Sunday, November 30, 2008

*-T-r-y-i-n-g-*
.
.
i`m really trying very hard to put down the past ,
trying very hard to move on
&
trying very hard to be happy .
.
.
Everytime i made up my mind to let go , he will appear out of nowhere .
& i have to admit , each time he appears ;
everything that i let go came back .
.
.
I wana know none about him , i wana care none obout him anymore .
.
.
s0mething sweeet :D

J for JUSTIN & K for KELLY ;x
.
he removed L & M
because he doesnt want me to Love Melvin .
awwww..
.
=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
.
.
p/s : FRIENDS , dont mention about him in front of me
.
p/p/s : HIS EX GF , if u wana get back tgt with him , just do so .
Dont bother checking up on me or adding me in friendster .
.
p/p/p/s : KAMMY and YIFENG! stop going out without me! -_-

No comments: