nuffnang

Monday, December 15, 2008

RANTINGS!

i`m not happy ! >;@
BECAUSE i fail my BTT again ! 2ND time already you know!!!!

i`m like so confident i can pass this time lohs !! :((((
&& its still a fail !!

I STILL DOUBLE CHECK LIKE AGAIN YOU KNOW !!?!?

Even the 2 blackies infront of me like passed ?!
they even gave the effing arrogant look B4 they leave the room! WTH !!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!



I`M SUPER NOT HAPPY LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
&& i`m VERY SURE I GOT MOST OF THE QUESTIONS RIGHT EXCEPT FOR AFEW!!!
but who knows? MAYBE THOSE FEW I "TIKUM TIKUM" CORRECT LEI?!


!*)#&!()@*&#*(!&@*#)!@&#(!*&(*!&)#&@!

i just received a phone call from the company i interview`ed as a typist.
&& i`m starting work on the 26th of dec 9.00am :(

ahhhhhh! *PEKCHEK`NESS*







*off emo`ing!*





P/S : i`m not racist and i`ve nothing against indians

No comments: