nuffnang

Saturday, February 28, 2009

i`m not special & i dont wana be special .
to walk to what i am today , i gave up many things , i`ve hurt many , many have hurt me , i fell , i climb , i walk , i run , i bring myself up .

to many ; i might not have accomplish anything and everything but to myself , being what i am today is an accomplishment .


been feeling very down this few days; cause i know its an empty shell thats with me
been feeling very empty cause i know i aint the one he wants
been feeling emotional cause i know he stil cares for her , ALOT.

shagness , double shagness , triple SHAGNESS .



i dont know why , i`m like emotionally attached to him without realising it . When he is sad , i wont be happy . When he is quiet & thinking , i wana stay beside him just to keep him company .
When he feels hurt , i wana share his pain .

WHY ? this is not what i want? all i want is to be a friend that he can count on right from the beginning .


i think i better keep myself away from him till i know what i wants.




happy picture!


Fengfeng & me on kam`s birthday .
-edited the colour cause my complexion look like i`m malay beside this super white fengfeng loh! =x



p/s : i need time alone.

No comments: