nuffnang

Monday, March 16, 2009

Arab street outings with the girls today ((:

Zhng`ed our lappy with bling bling crystals!darn chio la! nb~ regretted not buying more! =x
though its abit expensive la ; like 144 small crystal , size 10 = $14 !
than 144 wher got enough to zhng right ?

but the indian uncle quite nice ehs! buy more got discounts ! WOOTS! =3

Headed to simlim than fareast than plaza sing than andrea`s place ( for zhng`ing )


OH YA! did i mention i overcomed my fear of piercing my ear already ? LOL!
its not that i never pierce b4 ~ i got a total of 6 earhole piercing b4 i actually got this bad expierience from piercing my ears & i havent been piercing my ears for like 5 years already ! * SCARED LA DHEYY *
i shall wait PATIENTLY for the pictures to arrive =3 HOHO!


i is super tired already , shall upload abit pictures ( the rest with kam & drea digital cam ) than K.O ! =3


We went out despite that the weather was sucky ~ we went out even though we need to take umbrellas and be like aunties . We went out even though we know our make up will be dmg`ed by the rain . SEE ! the power of love ~ =x



Mrt`ed down bradell to find Krace`y & Genneth at bradell tgt with kam (:


its was meant to be a candid shot but she suddenly realised ! =x gampua cute right the face! i like ~


Grace`y


andrea


kammy


my not yet finish lappy =3







p/s : i is super miss my bf & so BI! if you are reading this,i wana tell u : ily , imy , iny , icy & stop being so petty ! =x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I'm experiencing a few of these issues as well..
Also see my site: premier league transfer news sky sports

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my
Facebook group. Talk soon!
my website > perfumes

Anonymous said...

Thank you for some other great post. Where else may just anybody
get that kind of information in such an ideal
manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such info.
My web site : pizza games games