nuffnang

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daddy is a fcuking bias idiot cum moron cum stupid cum fcuker! )):
he`s making me not feel like studying anymore !!
DADDY YOU SUCKS! _l_
.
ITS NO WONDER I LOVE MUMMY MORE!
.
.
at least she love EQUALLY .


seee! when i smile and not show my teeth ; I LOOK LIKE MUMMY !!
.
.
i`m broke to the max recently ;3 awww!
thanks to Damian, IF not i should be 2k richer last week ! SO ; Damian if you are reading this , you sucks too _l_
.
.
super moody now & super feel like crying! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~
I SHOULD REPHRASE ! " I`M CRYING ALREADY ! "
.
.
fcuk it , who cares!
.
.
xiong draw this on msn earlier on .

than i replied ;


.
.
than we got nothing to do , so we started drawing everywhere and stopped after this.

xiong : WAAAA! cannot like that , still need be my gf de! NONO! must be alive!
kelly : LOL! chio right !HAHAHHA! i gave you my heart on valentine . (:
xiong : die`in is not the best way to solve anything .
kelly : ...NO LINK LEI ! SIMI DIE`IN! =.= pple is sweet okay ~

p/s ; xiong is dumb and slow ~ though he is not bad looking and tall! ;x


did i mention about missing CHUA JUN CHEN ? =3 i havent seen him for days !
& that explains why .
should i say he is a good jumper or am i a good photographer ?

Because me and dar had been jumping non-stop and NONE SUCCEEDED!
its either we have landed or out head is missing from the cam ! =.=
dont understand what i meant?
see for urself.

landed. ~.~

no head! ~.~
seee what i meant?
.
.


oh ya ! did i mention i`m attached ? xP
i`ll keep him as a mystery for the time being! (:


time for lunch ~ (: ciaos.

No comments: