nuffnang

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Boyfriend`s back from hk !! (: teeheehee.

He bought me a super cute bottle-like umbrella lohs! i shall take a picture and post it up soon .
i told momo about it and she got shocked ! o_O

Me : mummy ! you see this bottle hen cute hor !!
Momo : 什么来的 ?
Me :bf 买给我的 pink chio umbrella! hehehe
Momo : HAR ? umbrella ?! why give u umbrella ?! 雨伞雨伞-遇见就散 lei!
Me : O_o 是 mehs!?

than i hurriedly took out my phone and text him

Me : Bi , mummy say 你要我们散 !!

-suprisingly he never ask me why and replied -

Bf : no ah ! is 为你则风挡雨 !
Me : * grinnnnns *

i smile till cannot see my eyes lohs! =x


- went singing with kevsher tgt with bf (:


3 years and still standing strong! cheers --*


snap shot!


snap snap.


snap snap snap.


on the way there (:


blissful still .


- I WANT MY KP TRIP ! teeheehee!



p/s - baby , i`m loving u more each day ! (:

No comments: