nuffnang

Monday, May 11, 2009

No clubbing this weekend ; only pubbing ~

&& i realise i really is wont seh one! SIBEI ZAI ! ;x no matter how much , how thick ; KELLY SURVIVES! ( okay okay , the most i high and blur ABIT ONLY ! )


* sings *
i`ll survive ~ i`ll survive ~~~~

hahahaahhahahhaha!

btw , theres school tomorrow ): & i`m gona go to bed sooooonnnn ))))):
-shagness-


Some pictures till my next post (:


Jaslin and Me ;


on my way Boatquay (:


buzzzzzzzzzz .


Shers behind ! O_o


late photos.


Last sat at P.H


Moving my pillow over to sher house O_O



- I`m currently back at home already & i definitely miss my bed / my small baby pillow AND my orange tiger!! O_o

.

not forgetting 'you' that had never left my mind because Every raining day reminds me of you.(:

No comments: