nuffnang

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

damn it! wrg text , same name!

Was very lazy to go for lunch break just now so i wanted to call a WenXin to tabao up for me but i dont have her number ehs ? So , i asked around and than i got her number so i texted her .

Kelly - * Help me ta bao ! *
Wenxin - * i reformated my phone and lost some of my contacts , you are ? *
Kelly - * Kelly la! i wan chicken bake rice !! :) *
Wenxin - * You mean the one behind " the kitchen " . The green door one ?

- at that moment i was puzzled at what she replys cause our school bake rice is at the canteen ? no green door or whatever one . ( i took it as she was joking & replied )

Kelly -* -.- *
Wenxin - * ayes , why you got 2 number har ? *
Kelly - * Har? wher got . 1 only *

-than she disappeared for like 15 mins b4 my phone rings ( a office look-alike number ) and i picked up .

Kelly : Hello , whos this ?
Unknown - Eric . Whos this ?
Kelly : Kelly ? u looking for ?
Unknown : Kelly what? whats ur surname ?
Kelly : i dont even know you , why must tell u ? who are you ?
Unknown : you are not my colleagues right ?
Kelly : har? ur colleagues ? NO ?
Unknown : you text me asking me to tabao chicken bake rice ?!
Kelly : OH!? SORRRY! wrg number! sry sry !
Unknown : ... Its okay .
Kelly : Bye .




& than i realised i type the last number as 2 instead of 3 . Holy ~ damn paisei i tell you!

@#(@*!#()!@#!%^@#(!@&# Damn it! -_______-"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCKING FUNNY. lol!