nuffnang

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flu jab!

Was at baby`s house watching him dota =.= the day before goin for injection .



Deedee came over and fetch me with LORRY when he knows i dont like sitting in ugly vehicles! nnb ! So i went in to the lorry and started questioning him =x

Me : Why you drive lorry ? where your car ?!
Dee: no money drive car , sell away already .
Me : HAR?! you dont cock with me i tell u ! faster say !!
Dee: Later need to move heavy stuff ! car exchange with fren lorry 1 day .
Me : wtf ? bo hua lei like that ! car exchange lorry !
Dee: who say bo hua? lorry petrol cheaper !
Me: ...

Than i followed daddy everywhere he went in that ugly lorry with no aircon! __
For the whole day somemoreeeee! angry anot u tell me ? Tired plus sleepy plus hot plus bored .

So i started snapping away jus for the sake of snapping =.= because after i snap , i delete =.=

Finally went to fetch Mei & her bf


Waiting patiently ;




- Mei super hum ji lohs! SHE SCARED OF JABS!! than she last one take jab cause she wan see me and deedee expressions! HAHAHAHAHAHH!


Momo kiasu`ly ordered for thw whole family to prevent h1n1 =.= Aunty spirit never change!

update soon !

am busy dota`ing with baby now ! ;D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!

It is the little changes that produce the largest changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Look into my blog - cosmetic teeth whitening

Anonymous said...

Hі, just ωanted to saу, I enjoyed thіs post.
Ӏt wаs funny. Keep on postіng!


my ωeblog: jimmysllama.Wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Yοuг ѕtyle is uniquе compareԁ to other
ρeople I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.

Here is my web blog ... dailystrength.org

Anonymous said...

You can certainlу sеe your enthusiaѕm ωithin the work you write.
The sеctor hopes for mоre pаssiοnatе writers ѕuch as you
who aгe nοt afraіd to say hοw they bеliеve.
All the time go aftеr your heart.

My pаge: toplist.angel-beauties.com

Anonymous said...

Hеy there! I know thіs is κinda off toρic but
Ι was ωondeгіng if уou knеw
where I сould find a captсha plugіn fоr my сοmment form?
ӏ'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm haνing trouble finԁing onе?
Thanks a lot!

Feel frеe to visit my wеblog juicing benefits

Anonymous said...

Ι lіke the valuablе infοrmation you
proѵіde in уοur аrticles.
Ι ωill bоokmarκ уоur blog and chеck аgaіn heгe rеgularly.

I am quitе certаіn I will learn lοtѕ of new stuff right here!

Best οf lucκ fοr the next!

My ωeb site juicing for clear skin

Anonymous said...

After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
now on every time a comment is added I recieve
four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my page vishnefske.com

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily help to make seriously posts I would state.
This is the first time I frequented your web page and
to this point? I amazed with the analysis you
made to make this actual submit amazing. Great job!

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: carbamide teeth bleaching

Anonymous said...

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do think that you need to write more about this subject, it might not be
a taboo matter but typically folks don't speak about these subjects. To the next! All the best!!

Feel free to visit my website ... affordable teeth whitening

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

My weblog :: Cosmetic Dentist Glasgow

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with most recent technologies then he must be go to see this website and be up to date all the
time.

Feel free to visit my page ... saffron extract pills *amazon.com*

Anonymous said...

These are games like NASCAR, dirt bike racing, motorcycle racing and much more.
Summary: Living Shadow and Death Mark have had their cast wind-up time increased.

The effects in this game are unique for every champion.


Also visit my web page :: Elo boosting