nuffnang

Friday, July 10, 2009

Oooooo ~ im so gona go get my hair rebonded & dyed SUPER black & prefably a nice hair cut later as well! Weeeeeeeeeeee~

I was thinking if i should have my hair cut short . Not all but half ! O_O dont get what i mean ?
like seperate my hair into 2 parts than short on the left side and long on the right side.

Sound interesting hur ? hah .



Bad hair day ! I wore a cap for the whole day yesterday , even to school and in class!
No, it was not on purpose that my eyes wasnt captured! blame the cap >.<>

& than i realise I WEAR CAP SLEEP FACILITATOR WONT NOTICE ONE! =x oops.

Today's friday and guess what ? Im in school! LIKE WOW! i never skip today lei!
Frankly speaking , IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF TODAY! =x Normally science is on friday which means friday is a stupid day for me ): cause i have no interest in science at all.

Like what people say , you can only be motivated to do something when you are interested in something. Not like that de mehs? So , anyway my point is TODAY IS A FRIDAY and i came to school and I SUCCEEDED IN COMING ALL 5 DAYS THIS WEEK!

I is more and more pro liaos ! ;x okay whatever ! I gotta go do research already !



p/s- i came to school because today got understanding test =x LOL
p/p/s- i lost my train of thoughts over you .



No comments: