nuffnang

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

D. a. m. n. - i. t .

CHEEEESEPIE! ):


i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO detemined to get the LG-ICE CREAM PHONE THIS SAT when Deedee bring me to choose my new phone and line, THAN I GOOGLED ABIT ON LG ICE CREAM AND I SAW LIKE FCUKING HELL ! ( must do research so i wont regret )


THE LG - ICE CREAM PHONE SERIES 2 IS OUT in KOREAN AND IS LIKE SUPER CHIO & THIN AND MORE FCUKING ATTRACTIVE THAN ICE CREAM 1 !!

THAN WHEN I GOOGLED AND YOUTUBE MORE , I SAW THE FCUKING CHIO LG-LOLLIPOP PHONE WHICH IS DAMN CHIO X100 AND LIKE FCUKING SLIM AND THE LEAD IS TOUCH SCREEN ?! ( if i never read wrgly)

WTF WTF WTF ! I TOTALLY HEARTTTTTS AND FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM LOR!


now I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GO GET ICECREAM 1 OR WAIT FOR THEM TO ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE ( duration : unknown ) AND BEAR WITH MY LOUSY AND GOING TO DIE PHONE . ( bought by useless ex bf )


T____________________________________________T


))))))))))))))))))))))))))): CHEEEEEESEEEEEEPIE!



p/s - Super grumpy this morning due to not enough sleep ( last night i had a nightmare )
p/p/s - go YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE ABOUT THEM! ( LG-lollipop , LG-ice cream 2 )

No comments: