nuffnang

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today's swayness!

Got so much to say yet so little time.

S-W-A-Y-E-D to the max today ! God damn it !

First , momo woke me up late. I gt like only fcuking 20+ mins to prepare and chiong to school for exam !
Than I rushed my bath and such ~ got ready by 9.35 . ( woke up @ about 9.10 )

Usually bus comes in 5-10 mins . TODAY FCUKING COME AFTER 20 MINS!

Reached causeway at about 11. ( mind u ! my exam starts at 11 SHARP )
I was suppose to be reaching there @ like 10.45 to prepare my lappy and stuffs.
Rushed to school. Sweat like nobody business . Reached classroom on lappy . Log on to Understanding test client than i goes like " OMFG ! WHY I CANT FCUKING GET INTO UT3? " .

Sway anot you tell me ? I HAVE TO FCUKING DO MY TEST ON PAPER
( SCIENCE PAPER SOMEMORE! I HAVE NEVER PASSED MY SCIENCE! ) AND I AM FCUKING NOT ALLOWED TO REFER TO MY FCUKING LAPPY FOR FCUKING INFORMATION ( all the NOTES AND STUFFS IS INSIDE THE FCUKING LAPPY NOR ! ) WHEN WRITING IS LIKE MORE TEDIOUS THAN KEYING IN ANSWERS FROMT THE LAPPY! GOD DAMN IT !
CONFIRM FAIL LOR!
*!(@#&(*!@&#*(!@&(*#&*!@(

CHEEEESEPIE I TELL YOU ! I WAS SO ANGRY , I ALMOST CRIED CAN! ( because he insist its my lappy problem ) OH FCUK! MY UNDERSTANDING TEST CLIENT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE YESTERDAY ! knnbccb! i confirm GOT SIBEI ANGRY LOR ! ANGRY TILL I WAN CRY !!!!

t(T x T)t


Whatverrrrrr!


ANW , granny's admited to hospital today for operation. ( O.O like so sudden! )
Than daddy throw his fcuking temper cause no-one wana go visit granny . ( so bo bian lor, i victim nor ! )
He throw temper jiu win liao nor .
GRANNY MISTOOK ME AS MY YOUNGER SISTER WHEN I REACH THERE NOR! how nice ? i was the one that go but she (sister) claims all the credit. I dont even bother telling her im not my younger sis.( she dote on lil sister alot and she cannot recognise me -_- )

1 word , 8 letter . W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R ( again )

Time for bed now. Random Dued pictures. ( not in order )

Darling's cap. SK2 MASK! =x NO LA! its brightness and contrast! HAHAHHAHA
Daddy's car to hospital.
He refuse to kiss me . ( need force! xD )
I need shut up for now because im too noisy ( i dont think so though )

p/s - Cbsciarhwfy .
p/p/s - momo failed to get me my ice cream phone yesterday cause the pink one is oos everywhere! ):

No comments: