nuffnang

Thursday, January 7, 2010

4.30 am & still not sleeping D: am having Understanding test later *thumbs down* cause i havent read abit on anything -.-

Skipped school ytd for idontknowhat reason. Slept from 5am in the morning till 10pm in the night. i guess it is SLEEP deprive. O_O


This month gona be a busy month already D:

4 weeks more to understanding test 3! STUDY STUDY STUDY !! ( all words and no action =x )
My gpa is like damn low now due to constantly skipping of schools with no mc D:

* prays hard * that i wont repeat any module next year! * amen *

- CONSTANTLY reminding myself NEVER TO SKIP ANY MORE SCHOOL! ( like i will heed my reminders -___-)

I needa go work everyday to earn my pocket money for march thai trip & NO MATTER WHAT i am going to BKK!!! ( i dont care what applebananaorange reasons Momo gives me )

I am gona be busy handling the blogshop thingys & 16th will be photoshoot with the girls :D

31st will be Grace'y 20th birthday celebration ~ needa shop for present :D

Than i needa find more part-times for weekends de !!


GOODNEWS IS - I WILL BE YEAR2 IN APPROX. 4-5 weeks TIME! YYYAYYYY!!


Oh ya! the other time i damn emo cause kammy say kelly look so much cuter 1 year back ! D:
AND that indirectly meant that i do not look as cute now because i started to age already !
)))):

p/s - school started meants lesser meetings , lesser laughters , lesser joy , lesser fun ! ):








No comments: