nuffnang

Friday, March 19, 2010

Seriously if you treat me as a 3 years old kid . YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!

__ GOD DAMN IT! i thought you were different .

HOSPITAL ? WARD NUMBER ? CAR ACCIDENT ? EH HELLO! IM NOT 3 YEARS OLD OR JUST BORN YESTERDAY !
FOR GOD SAKEEEEEEE! PLEASE COME OUT WITH A BETTER REASON NEXT TIME!

I KNOW I HAVE TEMPER , I KNOW I CAN BE UNREASONABLE AT TIMES. BUT THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY EXCUSE IN TELLING ME RUBBISH ! WHAT THE FCUK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?! RUBBISH BELONGS IN THE RUBBISH BIN .

EH FCUK ! THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVES! THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT , THE MORE I FEEL THAT YOU ARE A JOKE! WHAT THE FCUK ! EHHHHHHHHHH! THE ONE I TRUST SO MUCH WAS A FAKE FRONT?

@(*#&(@!*&#(*!@&#(&!@(#&!(@#(*&!@(*#! SCREW YOU LA OKAY! __


ITS EITHER YOU THINK MY HEARING GOT PROBLEM OR YOU THINK I CANNOT RECOGNISE SOMEONE I KNOW FOR SO LONG .

YOU HAVE A DAY TO CONFESS.


TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT .

No comments: