nuffnang

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3D Movie Preview : Despicable Me

Excitedddddd to be invited to watch the movie preview of DESPICABLE ME . *SCREAMS!*
Ya, i know! Nothing to be proud of. ( But people first time attending movie preview what ! cannot show off abit mehs! :x )

Ticket for 2 !
Movie partner of the day : Yi feng ^.^

As usual, cabbed down to fetch Yifeng before heading down to cathay cause we are running late. D: ( forever late. Tardyqueen rem? :x she is Tardy Princess :x LOL! )

So if we are even early for any of you, BE GLAD!It just meant, YOU ARE IMPORTANT!
okay! back to track :D



On my way to fetch Yifeng. Traffic jam so i snap more pictures! :x ( but only one is lookable! Cause i rushed home from school, threw my lappy and fly out of house. No eyelash! D: )



Super cute show! Me and yifeng just kept smiling and laughing and smiling and laughing throughout the show. ( Mouth cramp after that. -_- )

The minions is like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ SUPERB CUTE CAN AND LOOK SUPER HUGGABLE CAN ! ( just like me :x )



So, the show is about this big villain that changed into from SuperBad to SuperDad.
And the cause of it, 3 cute little girls that are superb stubborn and extremely adorable!



I like the youngest one in the middle! Not the one with the mouth open bigbig one, obviously ? :D hehe!

& of course there are other characters like "Vector" the nerdy villain, and Gru's (big villian) assistants ( the minions ) etc etc ..

To be honest, i dont quite remember all of their names & i watched the show like on monday and only have time to blog it down today. :x oops!

So anyway ! I remember the part where the minion can be cracked,shake and used as lightsticks. HAHAHAHAHA ! This part is superb funny !

Oh! Anyway, i feel the show caters to audience of all ages and that it is best to watch it with your family because there are parts where it is like damn heart warming. So, hug your kids and fly them down to catch the show together! :D

In theaters : 8th of July!


I missed the chance to take pictures with the minions so yifeng suggested i take a picture with the minions that is make from cardboards. D: tsk ~ Her fault lor ! ask me watch movie finish than take picture! ( than they went home without taking picture with me . -pouts- )




My hair is All green now, so i shall post up, my all blue picture! :D hehehe`

p/s - Next up , facial product from japan :D SOON!

p/p/s - I need help in my projects, ANYONE? :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade
blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal
blog now ;)

My homepage cellulite treatment reviews

Anonymous said...

tennis elbow treatment in homoeopathy

Feel free to visit my web-site http://tenniselbowease.com/

Anonymous said...

It's hard to come by educated people for this subject, but you sound like
you know what you're talking about! Thanks

my web blog: Hot Maryland Women