nuffnang

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Legend Of The Fist: The Return Of Chen Zhen (2010)


Thanks to Shaw & Omy, i get to watch Legend of the Fist - The Return of Chen Zhen

4/5 stars to me !  :D

Its up on cinema now ! & those who havent catch it, HURRY GO WATCH !! Cause i really really think its absolutely worthy. ( Cause i dont like action movie & this movie got my attention captured for throughout the antire show ) *thumbs up*

& So, my movie partner of the day is none other than my 老头 .
Since it is not a movie preview, we get to choose which Shaw theatre we wants. & So, we headed over to the nearest Shaw cinema at CCK.  ( Cause near 老头's house & he is a lazy bum ) 

Okay, back to the movie.

Any fans of Donnie Yen here?  I bet you a hundred bucks you would love him even more after you catch this show.

(Main lead) Donnie Yen as Chen Zhen –

Chen Zhen is an iconic culture hero in Hong Kong film industry, spawning numerous feature films and television series over the years. Such world acclaimed martial arts legends as Bruce Lee, Jet Li and Donnie Yen have all played this fictional kung-fu hero before.

 Donnie Yen first played the character Chen Zhen in a television series in 1995 that mesmerized audiences across Asia, including China, Taiwan, Singapore and Japan.

 In Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen, Ten reprises this role in a completely brand new take on the urban legend.


It was a little boring at the beginning of the show when they were introducing about the history of the world war but it wasnt too long before all the actions, fightings, flying and all got us all tensed up waiting for more.

ShuQI - I dont know why she always get to act in shows like this as some baddie than ended up falling in love with enemy, or killing her kins, getting killed for love in the end but i must admit, i love watching her !!

One of the most prolific actresses in Hong Kong, she holds a record of making 45 films in just 6 years and won Best Supporting Actress at the 18th Hong Kong Academy Awards and the 35th Golden Horse Awards for the film Portland Street Blues and garnered the Best Actress title in 2005 at 42nd Golden Horse Awards for her performance in Hou Hsiao-Hsien’s Three Times.
Shi Qi has been adored by both commercial and art house filmmakers, her latest romantic comedy If You Are The One being the highest grossing comedy of all time in China.
She starred in the international smash hit Transporter produced by Luc Besson in 2002 and Hollywood production New York, I Love You. She also served as a jury member at the Berlin International Film Festival in 2008.


Shuqi came out at a later part as a spy for the japanese than fell in love with Chen zhen thus, getting killed in the end. That PART was OH-SO-UNEXPECTED! Both, boyfriend and i gasps like real loud when she got killed!

I mean, who would have thought she will ever get killed since i thought the "boss" of the japanese's like in love with her.  D:  ( just my assumptions la! Cause there was a part where he slapped the other japanese woman, which is also a spy instead of Shuqi when she was the one at fault )


HuangBo - I have no idea who he is BUT he is mad cute and damn hilarious in the show. I swear! I kept laughing at the parts he's acting. So, i did my research.

He is born in Qingdao, China and graduated at the Beijing Film Academy, Huang Bo is one of the hottest actors in China.

After starring in Ning Hao’s sleeper Crazy Stone and its follow-up Crazy Racer, he has become a household name in China for his unique comedic performances.

 He has subsequently, starred in a string of slapstick comedies like Just Another Pandora’s Box. In 2009m he made foray into art house cinema by starring in the critically acclaimed Cow, which won him Best Actor at Taiwan’s Golden Horse Awards. He will next be seen in Ning Hao’s new film, No Man’s Land.
 
 
 
SEE! i highlighted for you ! "HuangBo is one of the hottest actors in China". I dont know if it is the role he is acting or just him. MAD CUTE ! 
 
Bf & i kept laughing like damn loud because of his actions. I think i would watch every show he act in, in future. HAH! 
 
( I KNOW LA! MAD EASY TO SATISFY ME RIGHT! WAIT TILL YOU WATCH THE SHOW! YOU WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO ! )
 
So , anyway i'm not really satisfy with the ending part. ( that explains why 1 star is missing from the full mark - 5 stars )
 
I mean, its always happy ending and the hero gets to walk out winning the enemy and such. Why not twist and turn the story a little? Like, maybe he died together with the enemy or something?
 
Not fair what? They fight, he almost died, wakes up again, than straight away kill enemy one. Why cannot enemy almost died than stands up again and fight than Chen zhen die ? D:
 
( i know!! Mainlead cannot die one! 做戏每次着样的吗!!!! )
 
 
 
 
Okay, 3 more entries to go ! One of them is the ESSENTIALS PRODUCT I RECEIVED!! Soon  ~ So, STAY TUNE! :D

 
P/s - 老头's my favourite!  ( I know he will read my blog so my kay siao abit :x  )
p/p/s - Catching Movie Preview - Charlie st.cloud with 老头 later ! ( Yes! he's my movie partner for the day, AGAIN !! & I totally enjoy his companion ! )

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your website by means of Google while searching for
a comparable subject, your site got here up, it appears great.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just was alert to your blog through Google, and located that it's truly
informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you happen to proceed this
in future. Numerous people will probably be benefited out of your
writing. Cheers!

my page: igf 1 deficiency in children

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Look at my website red raspberry

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's
simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a amazing job with this.

Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!


My webpage :: http://realteethwhitening.webstarts.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey there I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by error, while I
was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

Here is my webpage garcinia indica

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post
is simply great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...

I do consider all the ideas you've offered on your post. They're
very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless,
the posts are too brief for beginners. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time?

Thanks for the post.

Feel free to visit my blog ... garcinia

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really like your writing so a lot! proportion we communicate extra
about your article on AOL? I need an expert in this area to resolve my problem.
May be that is you! Having a look forward to peer you.


My weblog; green coffee bean extract side effects

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

my page ... garcinia cambogia dosage

Anonymous said...

Τhis post is rеallу a nісe one іt аѕsists neω wеb ѵіsitors, who are wishing for bloggіng.


Аlso visit my weblοg; pure raspberry ketones dr oz

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I coulԁ hаvе sωorn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Αnyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmaгking аnd chеcking
baсk fгequentlу!

My wеbpage ... green coffee extract walmart

Anonymous said...

Hey! Quicκ question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm
trying tо find а themе or plugin
that might be able to cоrrect this pгoblem.
If yοu hаѵe anу recommendatiоns, pleaѕe share.
Thanκ уou!

Μy web-site :: raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...

I likе the valuablе іnfο you рrovide in yοur aгticlеs.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite cеrtаіn I ωill leаrn many new stuff right here!
Beѕt of luck fοr the neхt!

Аlso visit my website ... raspberry ketone reviews blog

Anonymous said...

Does your ωеbsite havе a contaсt
page? ӏ'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd likе
to shoot you an еmail. ӏ've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Also visit my homepage ... green coffee extract weight loss results

Anonymous said...

Its such as you lеaгn my mind! You ѕeеm to
know so much about this, such аs yοu ωrotе the e
book in it or ѕοmething. I thinκ that yоu simplу can do with a
few % tο pressure the mеssage home а
bit, but othеr than that, this is great blog.
А grеаt read. ӏ'll definitely be back.

My site - raspberry ketones liquid

Anonymous said...

Pretty sесtion of cοntent. I just ѕtumbled upоn yοuг blоg аnd
in аccessіon сapіtal tο аssert that Ӏ acquiгe aсtually enjoyеd accοunt your blog ρosts.
Any ωаy I will bе subscribіng to
your augmеnt and eѵеn I achiеvemеnt you access cοnѕistently raρidly.


mу page - green coffee bean extract liquid