nuffnang

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bb :D

Recently Bf & me got hooked up with this game name "HighNoon" ! Its a shooting game in iphone whereby you get to challenge live people! You get to unlock new items when your level is higher and all . (:

Tardyqueen is of course me & SassyGay is Cb Bf.  ^.^  
AND i totally thinks that i dress up the character more shuai than bf lor. LOOK AT HIS! like Pipe cleaner only! D:


 So happened that, he stand beside me when we logged in that time.  ( Rare sight okay !! You dont get to choose where you stand and like you log in 1000 times, also wont get to stand beside the one you love lor ! LOL! ) So i screenshot it down ! Hiaks!

& He is like level 25 now already ! ):     Im still stucked at level 16 . nnb ~  & HE KEPT KILLING ME! ):

& like once in a blue moon, when i get to win him. He says : " I LAG LOR ! " .  ( -.- ego man _|_ )


Oh ! & i edited this ! LOL! Blue contact lens okay ! Shuai TTM ! ( Too bad , he is mine already )

*Evil laugh* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


P/S- Iphone users, GO DL and HAVE FUN !! This one confirm nice !!  Hiaks. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your design.
Bless you

Feel free to surf to my weblog; how do i get more instagram followers
My web site :: how can i get more likes on instagram

Anonymous said...

Good way of explaining, and fastidious paragraph to take
data on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which
i am going to convey in school.

my website; bathroom remodeling