nuffnang

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3D Movie Preview : Megamind

M - E - G - A - MI - N - ! 

 Yea yea, i was late & i missed taking photos with the MegaMind characters cause i wasnt feeling well previously, skipped school and was Q'ing up at the polyclinic before heading down to cathay. ): This explains why i didnt dress up as well but my 6 sense tells me, i die die also must go watchhhhh ! Cause, you see the poster & trailer already confirm, guarantee plus chop love it ttm. The characters all so ccccutteeeeee ttm !


So, lets start with my movie partner of the day .
Guess who is behind this mask with that pair of beautiful eyes ? :D

No idea ?  Short fingernails, Rings a bell ?  Keep guessing & keep reading !  (: HAHHAHAHA

Oh ! & This is me ! My movie partner dont know how to take nice picture for me so i must selfshot! D:
That explains why the eyes never put in nicely . But you see she take one, worse! D:




This Big head blue man is known as MegaMind !  Why ?
Because his enemy is known as MetroMan ! So he copy cat and the nearest with double "M" name he can come up with is   M-E-G-A-M-I-N-D !



So, my thoughts is the show is UBERRRRRRRRR CUTE & its a MUST TO CATCH IT !

WHY ?
Theres like amazing twist and turns in the story that you wont expect !
You just cant stop smiling and laughing and giggling !!!

^_____________________________________^

I dont want to like spoil all the laughters and joy you all are gona get from watching the show.
Soooo, i will be typing like damn little of the content !

So anyway, Megamind is something like Despicable me ! So, if you love Despicable Me ! Than you're gona LOVE  Megamind like DOUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

SO, grab your kids, family, girlfriends, boyfriends, whatever !!!
JUST, DONT MISS THE AMAZING SHOW !!!! ITS GONA BE OUT ON 4th NOV, Thursday ! 






Oh & my amazing partner of the day is ..........................
..................
..........................................
..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the imitation of me.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
.
.
.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..

..
.

.
had ur fun ? (:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Thy late queen AKA Yifeng Aka Fengfeng  !
& she late lor ! ): lucky the seats i get is not infront and have to strain my neck kind. IF NOT,
i would strangle her ! :x oopppps!


No comments: