nuffnang

Friday, December 17, 2010

Britney - Radiance

HELLLLLLLO !!!!!!!!!!! Any Britney Fan's HERE?!!?!

Because Britney just LAUNCHED A NEW PERFUME NAME -  RADIANCE  !! (:

(hannar hannar ! i know my post super slow D: while the other 9 sponsored blogger long ago blogged le ! I KNOW la !!!! T_T but .. i also know you all wont stop loving me because of my tardy'ness! XD )



damn chio right . Blue + pink bottle + bling bling one !  Sweet MAX !
I swear my camera is not doing it justice!! ):


Radiance's Alluring ; Sensual & captivating

Britney's new fragrance smell super feminine. super lady like BUT not heavy at all !
( you know like some perfumes can be like OH-SO-HEAVY and you wana faint kind? )


AVAILABLE @ SASA ( NOVEMBER 2010 )


TANGS Orchard, TANGS Vivo City and OG Albert in December 2010.
 
REDEEM YOURS NOW! 

No comments: