nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Adonis Signature 7 Haven Chakra

My 1st session with Adonis was experiencing their SIGNATURE 7 CHAKRA TREATMENT at their Lucky plaza outlet. Before i share my experience my chakra experience with you, im bringing you a piece of GOOD NEWS! 

And that is : ADONIS IS GIVING OUT SPECIAL GIFT THAT IS CUSTOMISED TO YOUR SKIN TYPE!!!AND GUESS WHAT? THE ONLY THING THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIKE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE !
More info can be found on their facebook page wall.

What you waiting for ? Just by LIKING THEIR FACEBOOOK ! IT'S THAT EASY ! 

Now back to my Chakra experience with Adonis ! *grins*

I headed down to Lucky plaza outlet straight after class on a friday and i have to say i had my best experience there. The environment was soothing, staff were extremely friendly !

Tea was served once i stepped into Adonis outlet at Lucky Plaza.
Detailed explanation was given before they start the treatment. *well done on that ! *

Than i was brought to my lil room and was told to get changed ! =D Shower cap, paper bra and paper panties and towel !
Changed and waiting for her to come in.

Than i get to soak my feet in beautiful rose petals and etc..


There are 7 main energy centres (chakra) of the body. These chakras are like spiral of enery and relating to one and another.
Chakra : Sanskrit word which means wheel

A luxury wellness theraphy that helps to release trapped energy, unblocks flow passage and takes in new healing energy for distribution within our body system. When each CHAKRA spins at its perfect frequency, the body radiates perfect health.



Violet/Purple - Crown Chakra : Help relaxation

Indigo - Brows Chakra : Relieves tensions


Blue- Throat Chakra : Flushes impurities


Green - Heart Chakra : Support the immune
system
Yellow - Navel Chakra : Stimulates healthy skin cells
Orange - Abdomen Chakra : Hormonal balance

Red - Root Chakra : Improve blood circulation  






I was mad tired from balancing school and work plus the forever unfinished projects and 7 chakra came on time !
I really really feel so relaxed througout the massage and i fall asleep at one point of time. :x

The beautician was gentle and superb nice cause she kept asking me : " is it painful ? is the massage okay ? should i reduce my strength ? ". So sweet !

While she does my treatment, she explained slowly and detailedly to me.


Adonis 7 Haven chakra treatment is really a must to try ! Their treatment is more than words can say !


For more info or enquiries, you can call their customer care line : 67379854
Or you can email them at info@adonise-beauty.com 

No comments: