nuffnang

Friday, July 1, 2011

Adonis Sparkling peel Facial treatment



So the steps to my first facial treatment :

1st : Cleansing and cleaning the dirt of my face even though i have no make up on, the air contain dirt too! 
2ndly: Soft peeling gel to ensure all dead skins removed !
3rdly: Comodone to be applied on my T-zone to help with removal of blackheads
4th: Cool mist all over the face. So soothing and comfortable ! =D Helps with the firming of skin !
5th: Symphony beat (the picture where there are black and red pads all over my face) Helps to increase blood circulation on my face and also helps to improve agin skin.
6th: Massage on the neck and shoulder ! Wooo ! i nearly fell asleep cause the massage were superb !
7th: Sparkling peel mask !! The one that i felt cooling and my skin tightening. Mad awesome!

Almost 21 years of my life and i finally tried my first facial. I really really thanks Adonis and all the beautician that taught me so much and also for the experience over at different outlets. I always thought that my skin is fine just because i couldnt see the clogged pores and tiny blackheads but surprisingly there is more than what i can imagine !!


OH ! NOT TO FORGET THE WONDER CUSTOMISED GIVEAWAY JUST FOR YOU FROM ADONIS ! :) ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIKE THEM ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE ! YES! IT IS THAT EASY AND ONLY VALIDS TILL 31ST AUGUST 2011 ! MORE INFO OVER AT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE ! HURRY !!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am satisfied to exhibit that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most no doubt will make certain to do not overlook this site and provides it a look regularly.
Here is my page ; skin bleaching

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff prior to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you've
bought here, certainly like what you're saying and the best way wherein you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.
My web page ; how to lose man boobs