nuffnang

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First plane trip

ALLLLOHA ~ ! EXCITED !? IM UPDATING ON MY FIRST PLANE TRIP ! YES LA ! AND ALSO THE TRIP I WENT FOR MY DIMPLE CREATION !! :) ( ya !only 1 side)

Not gona tell you where it is though! LOL. Do your own research ! *laughs* But i will reveal the price and the procedures ! Awwwwww. nice enough ? =P No la. If you wana know maybe you can try emailing me. I might reply if i feel like. LOLOLOL.

Flight was in the noon! Planned to get clothes and all there so all i brought along was a small bag ! x)

Purposely show you my small bag ! LOL.

Cabbed down to airport after snapping this 2 photos.
Waited for my companion at the airport for like 45mins ! ;(  cause he cheat me on the timing ! RAHH! He scared i late and we miss the flight so he told me an hour earlier ! MEAN NOT !

Pictures do the talking ! :)

The view from the plane.
Companion beside with my typical singaporean peace sign!

Than i went snapping away randomly.

Swarovski pen that bf bought. :)

My meal ; in the hotel
inside car on the way to clinic for dimple creation

On my way back !

So that marks the end of my trip ! :)



So now it has been 2 month plus since i did my dimple. :) There is still a "dot" even without smiling and the "dot" will fade off in about 6 months or lesser.
The dimple process is done such that the sewing is in the inside of the mouth instead of the outside. So there is no scar on the outside.

Stiches are sew inside on the muscles of the mouth and the inter mouth skin to create a scar and that scar is now your so called "dimple". I hope i dont confuse you all ! I think i explain it better when you verbally ask me! LOL.

So anyway the pain is about 5/10 ? Only the anesthesia hurts like a damn much when injected on the mouth? After that your mouth just get numbs and whatever they do doesnt really hurts anymore.

So basically i was watching the strings and many hands. *Note* i was awake throughout.
 
The whole procedure cost like $70 sing dollars. :) The cheapest i found !
I did my research !! It cost about 600sing dollars to have ur dimple done in bkk by reputable hospital.
Cost about $800 in singapore hospitals and like private cost at least 1k ?

Okay ! Thats all! Tonight got movie preview at Shaw ! :) which also means new blogpost soon ! ciaos !

P/s - IM WEARING VIVI GREEN CONTACT LENS FROM http://www.th-sassylove.blogspot.com/ ! :)

6 comments:

ayue said...

what a really small bag! :D
the food looks sooo yummy!

Anonymous said...

hi babe, care to share where u did ur procedure? =)

TORRES is my hero. said...

Hey there. Looking good with your dimple there..Mind sharing with me where you got your dimples done at such a price? Pleasee? (:

dimple creation said...

What is the Cost of Cosmetic Surgery of Cheek Dimple Creation ?

Anonymous said...

How much would dimple creation Surgery cost in the india ? I DON'T want to know your opinion on it, just how much roughly it will cost and and recommendations on any good surgeons :) thank you!

Anonymous said...

hello . can i know where u do your dimple so cheap and nice:) can rec ma?