nuffnang

Friday, August 12, 2011

Serenity Allure : Leaders Clinic


 About Leaders Clinic

Clinie range is developed by the top clinical experts in Korea. They have one of the hottest selling clinical masks in korea, while their skincare line are well-liked by Korean celebrities
It is a leading clinical skin care brand in Korea and sells over 500,000 Clinic masks in Korea monthly.

Clinie masks is now available in Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan winning rave reviews from their users.

THANK YOU Leaders Clinic for the sponsor ! :D They arrived safely to my doorstep!


 Sulfur Blackhead Suctions Nose Pack


Easily stick on nose mask after cleansing your face. Super easy to use as they comes in small packets.
Light scent of charcoal when applied on. Stick real tight onto my small nose and feel refreshing after peeling off ! *MAD LOVE!*

Step 1 and 2 all in a packet !!

Nose mask ingredient : Sulfur and Charcoal

The effect: Sulfur and Charcoal is excellent for exfoliating, refining pores and controlling excess oil by sulfur clinic suction system.


 Good things are meant to be shared thus, Fatty using the Blackhead Suction Nose pack as well !!

Fatty review: Feel really tight on my nose and am pretty amazed that my blackheads are actually removed upon removing the nose mask !!

Step 2 : Pore stepping serum after the nose mask

cooling sensation helps to tighten the pores. Non greasy, no smell, fresh skin! Refining pores for maximum benefits.

Available in selected Guardian outlets now



 N.M.F Aquaringer Ampoule Mask



Leaders Clinic masks comprises of two range; one is The Ampoule mask contains equivalent of one ampoule content while The Essential mask contains highly concentrates essence.

LOOK! the mask is very thin and trasparent unlike other mask that is white and thick and feels heavy when you have them on and like super uncomfortable?

The mask is ultra think silk Cellulose material which fits onto the skin like second skin. This enables an efficient absoption of the essential ingredients.

Super love it ! Feel as though there is nothing on my skin ! x)

The content of the masks are in general suitable for sensitive skin as well, though individual skin condition varies.

Check out more info on : www.serenityallure.com

Fatty love it as well !

 * GoodNews! * 

There is a giveaway contest happening on Leaders clinic Facebook Fanpage so head over now and FIND OUT MOREEEE !



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Here is my web site :: Natural Cleanse Reviews

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

Also visit my homepage: Dead Sea Kit Wrinkle Reducer

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while
I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I
am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

Also visit my website :: acai ultra