nuffnang

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fright fest @ singapore flyer [preview]

I was a brokened life-size doll that day.

 i tell you it is mad paisey to go out with my face all drawn. LOL. Childrens on street was screaming and running away from me okay !

I thought i was very horrible already than i saw the rest of the bloggers more daring with uglier/scarier outfits. ! OMFG, Bloggers, YOU ARE AWESOME!







Thank you Omy for the invite once again ! :) i really enjoyed myself !

Halloween is coming people ! Are you ready to dress up? Spook your friends? No idea where to go ? Ran out of places to? NO WORRIES !!

CONFRONT YOUR FEAR TODAY !

Trails walks !






And of course, be prepared to expect more than just all this !! The one i attended was preview ya ? There is alot of things not yet finish building and setting up. BUT WAIT ! Not yet finish building and setting up already so much to see and all, the finished one would be AWESOME MAN !

Go bring your girlfriend there so she can cuddle with you while you be a man and hold her in your arms.
 *wooooooo* ;x

okay and i sat the Singapore Flyer for my first time. :D

 inside capsule. =D
The bloggers posing for us.  MAD SCARY RIGHT ! and YES, damn right that is Rachel and her bf. :)



Beautiful scenary up there and you really have to go up there, be there and experience it yourself. Its beautiful beyond words. :)


Appreciation speech and halloween special drink ! :D


Be sure not to miss this halloween special @ SINGAPORE FLYER ! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нowԁy! Τhis is my first vіsit to уouг blog!
We arе a teаm of volunteers and ѕtагtіng a neω initiative
in a community іn thе sаmе nісhe.
Your blog provided us uѕeful informаtion to work on.
Υou hаve donе a extгaorԁinary job!


Heгe is my ωеb blοg ..
. CaгbοnPoker Promotions - -

Anonymous said...

Howdy! ӏ know this is kinda off tοpic but I was
wοndеrіng which blog рlatform are you using for thіs site?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had pгoblеms with haсkers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Look into my blog Americas Cardroom Poker Offer

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wеb ѕite. Plenty of useful informatіon here.
Ι'm sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your sweat!

Feel free to surf to my blog MintedPoker Offer