nuffnang

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sleepless night; random updates

Hi ya peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Insomnia again. Its 4:22am now and i is havent get my ass to bed. WAIT! Thats not all, i hafta wake up at 7 to prepare for class later. Okay maybe 7:30 (because it is always okay for tardyqueen to be a little late ;x ) . #livinguptomyname 

Im actually doing mask from leaders clinic now. Read my review here if you havent ! ( They are awesome mask! )  Thank you Serenity Allure for the generous sponsor once again!

Random picture of me not closing/opening my mouth properly. :x ( WHAT! this one my blog k! )

Even though i think i look weird because my mouth never close/open properly uh. But than again, who would only want to see the flawless (with the help of photoshop of course) side of me? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

So anyway, life's still a bitch as usual. The only motivation to school now is.... JUST 2 more weeks to december holiday !! Fyp and Pd is driving me nuts though i havent really started shits. :(  Dateline is nearing !
And of course i want to smoothly graduate and fk off from poly life like a asap!

Oh btw, here's a photo of fatty and me edited with the awesome china iphone app!

Why the random post of fatty ? Nah~ just in case you guys out there didnt realise fatty is my boyfriend!
( Also to let you girls know, THIS MAN IS TAKEN! )

Okay, that was a joke. I just thought i look gorgeous in there so its a must post. Besides, fatty look frigging handsome here too. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. WHAT WHAT WHAT! its absolutely fine to praise yourself once in awhile k! #nojoke

IN CASE im missed! Here's another photo of me (cabbing to sentosa the other day) before i head to bed! :)
Oyasuminasai.

EH WAIT! THIS ONE AH, IS MY TWITTER UH! WHAT CHU WAITING FOR ? COME GOSSIP AND BE MY 38 SISTERS/BROTHERS 184 ! #LMAOZX.

1 comment:

dblchin (double chin) said...

woooo the last pic! sexy and booblicious :)